Monday, October 24, 2011

Visited Drexel.


AND OH MY GOOD GOSH! I adore the campus, even if it is in Philly! The great news: is that I fell in love with Drexel University. The dreadful news: They only accept 28 students into the architecture program. Even better news: I cannot wait to receive an acceptance letter! (I'm just going on gut feeling - this is where I'm supposed to spend thousands of dollars to get educated!) I cannot express how much I want to be a Dragon! And shucks, their colors are the same as my good ol' high school. Blue and Gold FTW. Another downside is that it is four and a half hours away from home, and every single one of my friends; however, they ought to be going to college, as well!

Some more excellent news: My best friend may be staying with me over Christmas Break (Which will be quite exciting). I might go visit with her to Liberty to see her boyfriend and my dear friend sometime before the end of the year, and perhaps we will both go down to visit our recently moved friend. In the meantime, I'm working on a portrait of a very majestic Great Blue Heron for my mother, since that happens to be her favorite bird ( I think I mentioned once to her that if I had to be a bird, I would be a GBH, because I am very awkward and clumsy, but possibly majestic). Time to get back to homework, essay writing and cleaning!

No comments: