Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's been so long!

First of all, whomever reads this, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Or you know, Happy Holidays! I'm really not feeling the Christmas feeling this year - there is no snow yet and it is already the 21st of December!

On another note, there is a new year coming, and I cannot wait. It makes me laugh! It's a New Year, but not a me! I'm good with where I'm at right now, even though I'm super busy. Senior year is kicking my butt, but I'm loving every second of it. There's a lot going on in this new year, I'm getting a tattoo, I'm going to North Carolina with a bunch of other seniors (hopefully), I'm graduating, I turn 18, and I start a brand new life at college! Whoop!

I still haven't decided which college I'm going to yet, but I also still haven't gotten anything back from Drexel. Here's to hoping! (:


It's almost the New Year and
I"ll drink to that!

No comments: