Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big City Dreams



I think that every high school graduate that has stayed at the same school for the entirety of their school career, wants out.  Out of their parents house, out of their high school and out of their town.
I think this is especially true for anyone who grew up in a small town.

Specifically, I'm speaking for myself, and my friends.  I've known the same people for the same 10-17 years of my life.  I want out of here, this town.  Along with my father house.  He's grumpy and mad at me all the time. I can't stand it.  

I have to admit, though, I will miss Millerton, at least for a little while. How can I not? My family is around the area, not to mention my boyfriend, whom I'm not exactly excited about moving away from.  And my best friend is staying here.  That's scary, but I think I'm more excited to go away than I ever have been before.  

No comments: