Monday, September 10, 2012

You.

I know that I'm not perfect. 
and you're not perfect either.
I'm sure that our relationship is far from perfect in some people's perspective.

but you know what?
You're absolutely perfect for me.
and I love it.
Every second I get to spend with you is the most amazing moment I've ever had.

It's weird for me to look back a year ago and think about how I didn't "need" anyone.
I wasn't looking for anything.
from anyone.
But you came along, and admittedly, I didn't want to "be" with you.
Not with anyone.
but somehow, you managed to make me care about you.
and then fall madly in love with you.
and then fight it for the longest time.
and then it just was.
I don't know why.
or how.
but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I wouldn't change anything about it.

truth is, babe, I'm madly in love with you.
everything about you.
I honestly can't imagine where I would be if I hadn't stumbled upon you (because that's kind of exactly what happened..haha)

I'm yours. 100%.




No comments: