Sunday, November 11, 2012

You.

There are times that I look back and wonder how in the world I got to be with you.
The beginnings of our relationship are like a dream to me.  Fuzzy moments and moments of happiness.  
Some parts were like nightmares, I was confused and not sure where to go or what I wanted.

And yet, out of everything, I seem to have no recollection of how I came to be with you in such a short time.
It is no lie that I wanted you from the beginning.
I mean, I really wanted you.
I think part of that was fear of being alone.
and other parts were part of wanting a rebound.
but most of it was the fact that I really liked you.
for a lot of reasons.

You're smart and funny.
and gorgeous beyond all means.
Besides that,

things and time have moved so fast.
Sometimes it feels like I just met you, at that party.
and sometimes it feels as if I've known you for ages. 

I've loved almost every minute of it. 
Of us.
I used to wonder if a relationship that started the ways ours did can really make it.
can really develop into something more than lust and longing.
But it can, and we do. 
We just work together for some unknown reason.

Somehow, I found you.
even under circumstances that may have not been great.
and I'm glad for that.




No comments: