Tuesday, June 18, 2013

little connections.

There are so many things that makes a person an individual. 
Each person's senses and personality make them completely unique from every other human being in existence; and if you were to really stop and think about it, all of those combinations are mindblowing.

At the same time, it's great that everyone can enjoy a multitude of various things and be friends with people who don't like all of those same things simutaneously.
If I were to describe to you my best friend, I would tell you that she is gentle and soft.  She loves to dance and used to love volleyball.  She likes the smell of roses and thinks that a blue rose is the prettiest of all flowers.  She likes the color blue and enjoys horses and fictional books about creatures that are undiscovered (and likely unreal about this world).
On the other hand, if I were to desribe myself in comparison to what I've said about her I would say that I am awkward and quiet hard-headed.  I love to draw and would rather kick a ball with my feet; rather than my hands.  I love the smell of lilacs and I adore sunflowers.  I am partial to the color purple, but I also love horses.  I enjoy the same books she does.

In many ways, my best friend and I are nothing like each other.  Often, our beliefs clash and we disagree with the other's thoughts. But the little things that are similar between us hold us together; which is probably the same with every relationship I have in life.  It's simply ironic that the little connections in life hold all the people together; little connections that mean so much to some and then mean so little to another.  

No comments: