Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bestfriend Promise:


Here lies a promise that I will never break,
I will stand by you, and love you, and dry your tears when you cry.
I will never let someone off easy after making you feel like shit,
and I will do my best to make you smile when you frown.


I promise to mentally break the nose of any guy who breaks your heart without reason,
and I promise to always listen when you have words to say.
I also promise to never add salt to the French Toast, again.
I promise to laugh with you about the silly things that happen.




I hereby promise to play Zumba with you,
even if I feel stupid while doing so.
(because you and I both know that I can't move my hips in any way and make it look good)
I always promise to be your best friend, no matter how much time,
or distance life has put between us.