Thursday, May 17, 2012

I can blog in school.

Well, this is new.  Now I can blog in school and not worry about blogging at home. That's pretty nifty.  I can't post any pictures of course, but it is what it is.

I'm in ACE Comp II right now, and I should be reading "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote.  It's a pretty interesting book, and for sure a good read.  It's a non-fiction fiction, if that makes any sense.  It's about a murder, that actually happened in Holcomb, Kansas. Capote uses all of the facts from the murder but adds more on to the actual facts.  

I guess I should also be working on my next essay, but I pretty much do not want to.  We're doing a compare/contrast essay, but it is not as easy as it sounds.  We have to compare and contrast two literary works...academically.  Phew! It is due Monday, or at least a peer edit. Blah blah blah. I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

It's official now, Ryan and I are running for Mr. and Mrs. Williamson. Need a slogan though...
Watkins and Belz...ringing in the end of the year!
Nope, maybe. Who knows.

I'll think of something!

No comments: