Monday, May 14, 2012

Senior Trip.


Beautiful sunrise over the ocean at Nags Head, North Carolina.  This is the morning when we left, and although you can't see them, there were dolphins (or as I like to pronounce it "dullfins") splashing and playing in the water.
I had the great pleasure of spending time with 44 other seniors at the many places we went! Tons and tons and tons of fun!  This was my first time actually being at the ocean, swimming and fishing and all sorts of other things.  I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, because it was the most amazing thing ever, and so beautiful!
We ate at a great place called Kelly's and the Pit Surf Shop.
(Yum!)
One of our seniors, Macory, broke the record at the Pit for 28 tacos. 
(I feel bad for whomever was in that room with him that night!)

We also went kayaking, which was the most fun ever! I enjoyed it, even though my shoulders didn't as much.  


Chilling at the beach in my...(get ready for the sarcasm) super sexy and lovely tankini.
There will be, for sure, more pictures to come!

No comments: