Thursday, July 5, 2012

Normal?

I'd (not literally) kill to have a normal family.
You know.  A mother, and a father, and perhaps a brother or sister who all live together.
Who all somewhat like each other.
And they wouldn't have to drive almost 20 minutes and spend gas money that could be used for an entire family to do something with, just to make both parents happy.

To have both parents get along, and be happy.
Even to have a fucking sit down meal and talk about how the day went for each of us?
That'd be wonderful. 

Or even to be able to call home and talk to both parents. 
To have one Christmas, one birthday, one Thanksgiving, or any one other holiday.
I hate choosing between either of them.

adfjkl. 

I hope I never, ever, ever have to do that to my kids (if I ever have any).
it's a terrible thing to do to a child.

No comments: