Monday, January 28, 2013

It seems almost official.

I've been absolutely stressed out of my mind lately.
I can't sleep. I have a constant headache because I can't sleep. I can't pay attention because I have a constant headache because I can't sleep. I'm sure you get the picture I'm paiting here.

I need a good stress reliever and very very soon.
I learned today that I would only need a high 80 on the final exam for my physics to get an "A", so at least that is some good news.

On the other hand, I find it saddening that next semester will be my last at Hartwick and it is breaking my poor little heart. I love it so much here and I can't imagine leaving to go to Mansfield.  I mean, I miss home all the time and I miss my family, friends and my boyfriend, but missing Hartwick is also going to suck.

On the positive side of things, I'll be closer to home and probably actually living at home. 
I desperately hope that it doesn't mess up any of my relationships (i.e. boyfriend, father, mother, friends)
I'll be able to actually have a job.
I won't have to be so lonely.
I might be able to be more social.

On the downside?
I'm going to be that girl who moves back home because she can't afford to go to the college that she really likes and really doesn't want to leave. It's not that I'm struggling or anything like that, I just can't see myself being able to support myself finacially after college with 22k of student loans a year that will double with interest. 

This situation just all kind of sucks. 

No comments: