Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Those Odd Things About Me.

Ever have those things that are completely normal to you but completely fucking weird for other people?

(who are you kidding, of course you do.)

Most aren't usually anything others would notice if they weren't close to you in any way.  Some make you come off like a conceited or self absorbed person.  Some make you look like you are absolutely the biggest nerd in this universe.  

I have a few and they are very... odd things about me:

  • In a public bathroom, I will choose the second stall every time (circumstances allowing)
  • I will say sorry after almost everything if I feel that I am making you go out of your way. (Tonight, some man held a door open for me and instead of saying "thank you" I said "I'm so sorry.")
  • I have the tendency to look at myself very often. Not because I'm infatuated with myself, but because I have constantly feel the need to make sure I don't have some alien like pimple growing on my head.

No comments: