Tuesday, March 13, 2012

100 days, 100 facts - Day 91.

Something about myself:
I don't believe in myself.
especially in my own self beauty and worth.
People tell me I'm beautiful all the time, and I guess I just don't see what they are seeing.

I judge myself harshly; there are many things that could be changed to make me better.
things that I could change.

things like my hair;
It's natural color is light brown, and right now it's dark mahogany. (or was, it has faded a bit)
things like my eyes;
Don't get me wrong, I adore my brown eyes, but sometimes I am very envious of my mother who is graced with beautiful blues.
things like my body;
I'm not fat, by any means, I just have a little extra lovin' in some places that there doesn't need to be.
(a.k.a my arse and legs.)
things like my stupid comments;
They're not funny, even when I think they are.


asdfjkl;

No comments: