Sunday, April 1, 2012

SWAG - Not what you think.

S.W.A.G - Saved With Amazing Grace.

I don't know if you guys who read this know, but I am a Christian.
This is something I am proud of, to say that I know Jesus Christ.
On the contrary, I don't believe in Religion because I believe it was created to make people behave.

This video says exactly how I feel about religion, and every time I watch it, I get mad goosebumps.


Now, I am no innocent person, but that's why I need Jesus in my life, as my savior.
I am a sinner by nature, because I am human.
I make mistakes but I ask for forgiveness, for hopes that someday, I will not be sentenced to eternity in hell.

And if you must know, I don't believe in the Bible, because it was written and re-written by  man a thousand times over.  
I get arguments from people asking me how I can be a real christian when I don't believe in religion or the bible and my response now is: I believe in Jesus, I love Jesus, and I accept Jesus. And the cool thing? He believes in me, he loves me, and he accepts me for who I am.  He lives in me and through me.

No comments: