Monday, April 30, 2012

thoughts and junk

Senior class things seemed to have calmed down again...
now I just have to write my speech, and that's going to be a bit nerve racking,
but so be it.

I'm terrified for graduation and moving to college,
for many reasons, of course.
  1. I've lived in the same house for the entirety of my life.
  2. I won't know anyone at college, at least for a few days.
  3. I'm terrified people will think I'm weird or something.
  4. I'm terrified that things will happen to my father while I'm gone.
  5. I don't want to lose my best friend.
  6. I'm scared to leave my mother behind.
  7. other reasons that involve a certain someone. :l
I'm excited for college because..
  1. I can do pretty much what I want without having to worry about my father's disapproval.
  2. I get to meet new people.
  3. I can explore new stuff! :D
errr.

No comments: