Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dreams.

I've been having dreams lately that I don't really remember, but there is a certain piece that keeps repeating itself in every dream that I have. Not a even a thing, it is a someone. It's is a guy, I'm supposing around my own age. He is never near enough to talk to, but he's always there, close to where I am. In no way in my dreams do I feel threatened him, I actually feel quite comforted.
So the guy is tall, (and skinny) around 6 feet. He had very short dark brown hair, and his eye color is like a grey/blue . He is always wear glasses, (black, top rimmed).  He's usually very happy. 

The funny thing about him, is that he is always wearing a white t-shirt with a pair of worn out jeans that have quite a few tears in them.  He never has shoes on, and follows me in bare feet. 

The only other odd thing is that he is always drinking a glass of milk.

No comments: